12 Specific Goals
- Self-Healing: Healing personal diseases and illnesses.
- Rejuvenating: Looking and feeling younger. Recovering a strong vitality.
- Grounding: Achieving perfect alignment, grounding and rooting.
- Stillness: Relaxing deeply the body and keeping the mind focused, quiet and still.
- Cultivating Virtues: Journeying toward emotional stability and integrating self-control. Clearing the Spirit from fears and raising it to the Highest Vibration of Love.
- Flexibility: Maximizing flexibility. Reaching out for the Full Lotus, Full Forward and Back Bend, Front & Lateral Split, Full Butterfly Postures.
- Strength: Increasing immunity. Developing a strong Qi Belt (core) and structure. Improving the body shape to project an energy of strength and solidity.
- Purity: Cleansing the body, harmonizing the emotions, raising and enlightening the Spirit.
- Gracefulness: Bringing softness, grace, and power in the body movements.
- Wisdom: Integrating spiritual principles that lead toward Peace, Love, and Freedom.
- Cognitive knowledge: Cultivating academic knowledge through the study of human anatomy, physiology, psychology and the theory related to the various practices.
- Teaching Skills: Transmitting knowledge by creating workshop curriculums and of teaching documents for every modules. Developing the main teaching skills.
- Browse Training
- Certification Programs
- Who is This Training Addressing?
- Three Stages of Training
- Training Check List